How We’re Dealing with the COVID-19 Virus
Here at Hales Chimney & Fireplace Solutions our customers’ health and safety are our number one priority. Our technicians are taking additional precautions to emphasize cleanliness to avoid the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
1. We are wearing proper face masks
2. Our technicians will wear booties on their feet should we have to enter your home
3. We will wear latex gloves during the job
4. Hand Sanitizer will be used before and after each visit
5. Our equipment is being disinfected after each visit
6. Our service vehicles are being cleaned consistently at the start and finish of each day
7. We are keeping down our customer interactions and cutting down service time to limit face to face contact while continuing to provide quality services
8. While not at work, all of our technicians are practicing the proper social distancing that is needed and complying with the standards of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), with how best to navigate around the COVID-19 virus.
As mentioned above, the health, cleanliness, and safety of our customers are paramount above all. If you have any other questions or have a special request for us as it relates to your appointment, give us a call at 972-562-6851. Thank you.